Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Handmade Inventory....No photos

So my internet has been down since before the weekend, and I'm hoping it is getting fixed tonight. That way I can keep up with this Me-Made March posting :) First, I took inventory of the actual handmade clothes I have in my closet last night. There are 3 tops, 3 bottoms, 7 dresses, and 1 Topper. You'll see the photos as we go along, but I was actually pretty surprised how many things I have made over the last couple of months that haven't even debuted yet. Time to change that. A fair amount of things are also spring/summer type items, so I'll have to get creative with the layering. My biggest challenge is going to be my trip to New York in 2 weeks, where I need to dress a little more professionally. I'm allowing myself accessories so I can deal with that. Here's to a successful challenge! I'll be back tonight with photos of Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment