Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summertime and the Reading is Easy...


I just finished reading "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea," by Chelsea Handler, and I have to say it's hilarious. The perfect read for summer, as it made me laugh out loud, and had plenty of inappropriateness to go around. It's a collection of ridiculous tales from her life, and takes me back to the summer of 2007. (If you should know what I'm talking about, you will.)

I also hit up the local library to pick up a few more books to finish of the summer right. My library card is one of the few things I'll miss about living in town, if we get moved to the country. It may have been a little ambitious, but I picked up 2 books, and went back a day later for a third. I'd hate to risk one of them being checked out when I'm ready to read! Here's what I ended up with:





No comments:

Post a Comment