Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni Madness

Yes, I did get in on the Missoni for Target madness. I love the Missoni brand and have one original piece that cost me more than it should have....so when I heard there was going to be an affordable collaboration, I put the launch date in my calendar. Their color combos, and signature zig-zag are really fun and quirky. Lucky for me, I live in the Midwest, and there was still plenty of selection by the time I arrived late in the day. Here's my picks!


A fun tee:

A pretty scarf:

And a cozy cardigan:

I'm pretty excited to work these babies into my fall wardrobe! I'll have to show you my actual Missoni piece sometime....It's a poncho and I LOVE it :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! Everything was cleaned out within the 30 min of being open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, I got very lucky. This is where it pays off to live in the middle of nowhere! :)

    ReplyDelete