Sunday, September 11, 2011

Self-Stitched Sunday Week 2

I am declaring this past week my lazy week of Self-Stitched September. A couple of good reasons: a) lots of lounging barely worth photographing b) outfits worth photographing and too lazy to do it.

So here we go!

Day 5: Labor day, cuddling Chanel my cat (she looks happy...)


Wearing: Stripe tank & I don't remember what bottoms. Yes, there were bottoms.
Thoughts: This top is perfect for lounging and even as a sleep shirt. I might need to whip up some more.

Day 6:


Wearing: Cut-out shoulder top- by me, ponte knit pants-VS, Shoes-Shoedazzle
Thoughts: I like this top and usually think it's more of a going out top, but here it worked for work, too.

Days 7 & 8: No photos, so Polyvore it is :)

SSS 2011 Day 7&8


Wearing Day 7: Fourth of July Dress- I tried to make this dress not scream "Fourth of July" so loud by toning it down with a cardigan, and a multicolor belt.
Thoughts: I think it worked and this dress might not be limited to only holidays celebrating Red White and Blue.

Wearing Day 8: Pendrell Blouse
Thoughts: Not how I thought I'd debut this one, but I was feeling lazy (remember, theme?) and threw it on with Jeans and some sandals. Surprisingly, it worked and turned out cute.

Day 9:

Wearing: My pleated neck shirt layered over a maxi dress.
Thoughts: I loved this combo and got lots of compliments. Once I figure out how to wash this shirt without destroying it, I think it will be a favorite.

Days 10 & 11: (Wait, what? You're wearing the same shirt both days...yes, yes I am)

Wearing: Stripe Tee.
Thoughts: So this is a nice simple comfy shirt. I ended up wearing it only part of Saturday, so I threw it on today. Yep, because I'm just lounging around home being LAZY. I did switch to RTW for a date night Saturday, so a little bit of a cheat, but I did have this on part of each day.

To see more Self-Stitched September, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment