Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Self-Stitched September Week Three-ish

If you can count, you will notice there were 9 days since my last SSS post, and only 5 photos here. That is because sometimes life sucks....not in a "I hate my life" way, more in a "How do all these crazy things happen in one week?!?!" kind of way. This to me is just as comical as it is upsetting. It's just reality and there are a few days this last week where I simply didn't want to photograph my look. I have still been wearing handmade, everyday, just not documenting every look. Also, in regards to the life sucking part, notice I might not look as happy in these photos....ignore pitiful looks lol.


My Anthro-inspired tee over a fave dress:


My tie-neck blouse with my Missoni cardi & skinny pants....I look like a grandpa and actually it cheered me up:


Right after this photo was taken, I was standing in our dining room waiting for Matt, and a raindrop hit my head...yup. Our skylight was leaking. One of the funny things this week. I'm wearing my eyelet tank with a Cardigan:


Going on 3-ish hours of sleep in this next one. My corset look top with a skirt:


And, the DKNY dress:


We also found out our rental house's heater will have to be fixed for quite a pretty penny, and I locked myself out of my gym locker one day. Sometimes when it rains, it pours, and this last week has been stormy....luckily I take the perspective that it is funny or I would be a mess. Here's hoping I document the rest of the month better!

To see all Self-Stitched September, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment