Sunday, July 10, 2011

Eyelet Tank Top

This is another quest to add handmade tops to my wardrobe. This one is more casual, and a little more one-of-a-kind than what you might find at your average mall store. The pattern is McCall's 6359, and it called for a knit with a contrast yoke. I wanted to do eyelet, but I could only find it in white. So I went ahead and got it and dyed it to match the lighter aqua color in the burnout knit. I think it turned out cute! Plus it only took me about 1.5 hours to put together, so it's definitely possible another one of these will be made.


And one of my favorite things about it is that it's racerback, so you get a little surprise detail when you turn around! (Just like a mullet...business in the front, party in the back!)



No comments:

Post a Comment