Saturday, July 16, 2011

LOVE Stylemint :)

So have you heard about Stylemint yet??? It launched on July 1st and is a monthly t-shirt subscription by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. How could I not sign up? I'm practically the 3rd Olsen twin...lol. In all seriousness, I really respect their style and what they have done so far in the fashion industry. The Row, Elizabeth & James, etc. They have really proven that they are not just a celeb-endorsed brand, but they are serious designers. That's why I was thrilled for this opportunity that is a little bit more in my price range.

The package arrived and I was thrilled to rip it open and find super-cute packaging and a note from the designers:





I got the Fillmore and I love it. Very good quality, made in the U.S.A., V-neck, perfect slouchiness, super-soft...all the great qualities I love in a t-shirt. I can't wait to see what next month's collection brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment