Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to school, back to school...

So today was the first day back to school. I intended to show my outfit on my body, but the picture didn't get taken before work, and after, I was too worn out, and my hair looked like a frizz-ball from the swampy conditions in my building. So I will spare you...haha. Here is the dress I wore:


It's Anthropologie, and was a birthday gift from my mom at the beginning of the summer. Thanks mom! It's nice and comfy, but looks nice, so it's great for work.

So what does back to school mean for around here? Well, fewer posts. My goal is to still post 3 times a week, including the Flashback Friday posts. We'll see how that goes. Right now, I really just blog for me, so if you're sticking around reading, I do appreciate you but you might expect a little less frequent posting. I'm not going to stress myself out about it, but I do enjoy it, so I'm going to try to keep it going somewhat.

It also means content might change a touch. Maybe more style-centered posts, definitely come September. I know I'll have less time to sew, so we'll see what is blog-worthy since there will be fewer projects. I hope you will stay tuned to see! I also hope things are going smooth if you are also transitioning back to school as a student, teacher, or mom sending kids off. Happy Back to School Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment