Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration Wall

We are coming up on one year of living in our new (to us) house. It's hard to believe I have now had my very own creative space for that whole time. What a blessing and joy that has been! I eventually want to paint it and decorate it cute, but for the time being, it consists of blank walls. That is except for my inspiration wall:


I knew I wanted to have some sort of area to gather inspirational images and keep them where I can see them. It's constantly changing, but honestly these images have stayed up for I think longer than any other set. It is almost time for the season to change, and therefore fitting for the inspiration to change as well. I just wanted to capture it as it is now, before it's gone.....just like the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment