Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cynthia Rowley Tunic

I finished another top, and realized when counting for Self-Stitched Sept. that I have made quite a few this summer. Which is good because if I get desperate for an outfit come September, I can just throw on any of the tops with jeans and call it good.


The pattern is another Cynthia Rowley for Simplicity number 2584. I did contrast fabric for the yoke detail, but it is the same print, just in another color. I like the subtlety of this detail. From a distance you barely notice it, and then up close you can see the difference. It is a batik print in pink for the main part, and brown for the yoke. Here's the close up:


Another fun and simple top that will be great for casual days here these last days of summer, but will work under a cardigan or jacket come fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment